• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Topic: "Waiter, There's A Flye In My Souppe"

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1

    Talking "Waiter, There's A Flye In My Souppe"

    Music Lovers,

    This is a repeat of an exceedingly loud novelty thing that I wrote years ago. It has no redeeming social value. Do not use this as a guideline for your own future compositions!

    This is "Waiter, There's A Flye In My Souppe" (misspellings intentional) and I wrote it just for grins.

    (What's that fly doing in your soup? I don't know, but it looks like the backstroke.)

    Regards,

    Larry


    Link:

    http://www.alexandermusic.com/resources/FlyeSoup.mp3


  2. #2
    Senior Member sosmus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Bellingham, WA
    Posts
    667

    Re: "Waiter, There's A Flye In My Souppe"

    Larry:
    Do the names Lantz, Hannah, Barberra, Disney, et.al. mean anyrhing to you?
    If not, how about Barnum, Bailey, Piccadilly, Cirque d'something, et. al.?
    Anyway, get out of Tyler and spread your cheer and humor with the world.
    Wow!

    Steve

  3. #3

    Re: "Waiter, There's A Flye In My Souppe"

    Wacky fun, Larry!

    And why the heck Can't I use this as a guideline for future compositions?! As Steve pointed out with his cartoon sound track and circus music references, the world can use as much wacky good-times music as it can get.

    Tanks - now get that Fly(e) out of my zoop! Nah, on second thought, leave it - I like the music it's dancing to down there in the bowl.

    Randy B.
    (rbowser)

  4. #4

    Re: "Waiter, There's A Flye In My Souppe"

    Quote Originally Posted by sosmus
    Larry:
    Do the names Lantz, Hannah, Barberra, Disney, et.al. mean anyrhing to you?
    If not, how about Barnum, Bailey, Piccadilly, Cirque d'something, et. al.?
    Anyway, get out of Tyler and spread your cheer and humor with the world.
    Wow!

    Steve
    All of the names are familiar to me, of course. We all went to different schools together.

    I can write this type of wacky stuff in my sleep...practically, but I think that I will stay here in Tyler, Texas USA and do it for nothing.

    Thanks for your message, Mr. Steve.

    Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  5. #5

    Re: "Waiter, There's A Flye In My Souppe"

    Quote Originally Posted by rbowser-
    Wacky fun, Larry!

    And why the heck Can't I use this as a guideline for future compositions?! As Steve pointed out with his cartoon sound track and circus music references, the world can use as much wacky good-times music as it can get.

    Tanks - now get that Fly(e) out of my zoop! Nah, on second thought, leave it - I like the music it's dancing to down there in the bowl.

    Randy B.
    (rbowser)
    Not bad for an olde fahrte, I suppose, but I shall keep my day job.

    I am glad you liked my posting du jour.

    Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  6. #6

    Re: "Waiter, There's A Flye In My Souppe"

    Hey Larry,

    I was just eating in front of my computer when I decided to hear what you posted...
    I didn't have souppe (too hot here for this time of the year), there was no flye in, out or around... and there was no waiter in sight... I think he laughed so hard he had to run somewhere...

    What a crazy and fun idea! Keep them coming...

    Yudit

  7. #7

    Re: "Waiter, There's A Flye In My Souppe"

    Quote Originally Posted by sunbird
    Hey Larry,

    I was just eating in front of my computer when I decided to hear what you posted...
    I didn't have souppe (too hot here for this time of the year), there was no flye in, out or around... and there was no waiter in sight... I think he laughed so hard he had to run somewhere...

    What a crazy and fun idea! Keep them coming...

    Yudit
    Oy! I've got a million of them!

    Thanks for having a listen.

    Shalom,

    Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  8. #8

    Re: "Waiter, There's A Flye In My Souppe"

    Hi Larry,

    Yes, that indeed put a smile on my face!

    Well done.

  9. #9

    Re: "Waiter, There's A Flye In My Souppe"

    Quote Originally Posted by AlanPerkins
    Hi Larry,

    Yes, that indeed put a smile on my face!

    Well done.
    Thanks.

    It's fun to be a little daft sometimes.

    Regards,

    Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  10. #10
    Senior Member fastlane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Shelton, Washington State
    Posts
    3,015

    Re: "Waiter, There's A Flye In My Souppe"

    This is good zany, whacky, wild music. I can hear a big room full of laughing and screaming little kids. Maybe cabaret music for the kiddies?

    The kid inside appreciated it.

    Phil

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •