• Register
  • Help

Topic: GPO Sibelius and Sonar

Share/Bookmark

GPO Sibelius and Sonar

I apologize if this is a silly question - I've had a look and can't find the answer anywhere...

I bought Sibelius 4, and I bought GPO Sibelius Edition. However, I want to use GPO as a VST plugin in Sonar (without bothering with Sibelius, in this case) and it doesn't appear on the plugin menu.

Have I bought the wrong product, or have I just not finished configuring it properly?

Thanks!

Re: GPO Sibelius and Sonar

That Sib Edition only works with Sib4. If you have upgraded to Sib5, you can get a free crossgrade to the full GPO.

Talking Re: GPO Sibelius and Sonar

Quote Originally Posted by Craig F
    That Sib Edition only works with Sib4. If you have upgraded to Sib5, you can get a free crossgrade to the full GPO.
    Craig, that's brilliant news, because I get a free upgrade to Sib 5 anyway, which I was planning to take advantage of - so it looks as if I'll be sorted.

Thanks!

Re: GPO Sibelius and Sonar

Hi again, just wanted to say thanks once more Craig - I finally got the cross-grade and installed it, so I can now use the full version from Sonar. Seems to work fine. Now I just need to find my way around it. Are there any recommended tutorials for novice Kontakt 2 users?

Go Back to forum