• Register
  • Help

Topic: Name this tune! (please?)

Share/Bookmark

Name this tune! (please?)

Yet another game music post here. I'm trying to identify the tune that this SNES track is derived from. I know it's Beethoven and I know it's probably a Scherzo but other than that I'm drawing a blank. Plz halp?

http://www.suspenlute.com/stuff/hunt...snestrack1.mp3

Thanks.

-Chris
    There is the music of Johann Sebastian Bach. Therefore there must be a God. You either get this one or you don't - Kreeft & Tacelli
    The will to achieve is not sufficient. Some things should not be achieved. - Rimsky-Korsakov
    Musicians are just these guys that want to make music. Okay, they want to have a wonderful lifestyle, but the majority just want to make really great music. - Jon Anderson

Re: Name this tune! (please?)

Holy cow, FIVE MINUTES.
    Thank you Prince. You uh-... "rule"

-Chris
    There is the music of Johann Sebastian Bach. Therefore there must be a God. You either get this one or you don't - Kreeft & Tacelli
    The will to achieve is not sufficient. Some things should not be achieved. - Rimsky-Korsakov
    Musicians are just these guys that want to make music. Okay, they want to have a wonderful lifestyle, but the majority just want to make really great music. - Jon Anderson

Go Back to forum