• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Thank You Tom Hopkins

Share/Bookmark

Thank You Tom Hopkins

Now that the JABB and GPO issues are behind us, and Concert and Marching Band is shipping tomorrow, let's all thank Tom Hopkins for what he has done and what he continues to do!

This past year has been hard on the entire Garritan family, but most especially Tom.

THANK YOU TOM! We're glad you're doing what you're doing.

Keith Walls

Re: Thank You Tom Hopkins

Quote Originally Posted by KeithW
    Now that the JABB and GPO issues are behind us, and Concert and Marching Band is shipping tomorrow, let's all thank Tom Hopkins for what he has done and what he continues to do!

This past year has been hard on the entire Garritan family, but most esecially Tom.

THANK YOU TOM! We're glad you're doing what you're doing.

Keith Walls
    I certainly second that. Tom is the best at what he does!! It's hard enough just to DO what he does, but to have to deal with all those outside obstacles is above and beyond the call of duty.

THANKS, TOM!!

Jim W.
    Jim Williams
    Professor of Capitalism
    N9EJR
    Indianapolis Brass Choir
    All Your Bass Sus&Short Are Belong to Us.

Tom,

In the chat today, I envisioned You and Gary para trooping into Germany one night. Guns, Kevlar, Frag and Smoke grenades. Must have took some Random NI CEO's hostage for Marching Band.

Then I realized you and Gary just did a lot of hard work!

We really thank you for it!
    ~Sam Ferrara~

If any of you have ever spoken to Tom directly, within ten seconds you recognize his precise understanding and experience with all this stuff.

I too want to go on record for thanking Tom for his expertise, his care of paying attention to detail, and his love of music!!!!!

I salute you Tom!
    Dan

This is great news. Thank you Tom for putting up with all the b*tching from me and others, the lengthy inquiries and questioning, the trust issues and all the rest - and still hanging in there and getting the job done. I am looking forward to Garritan Concert and Marching Band like I haven't looked foward to any product in a long time. Can't wait to get my hands on it. Congratulations.

- Reber Clark
    In theory there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is.

http://reberclark.blogspot.com http://reberclark.bandcamp.com http://www.youtube.com/reberclark

A sincere thank you for making the magic happen!
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

Tom,
    A big THANK YOU for all you've done. It's just so wondeerful to have this technology available and you are a master at getting the technology and the artistry working together!!!!!!!!!!!

Fred

Tom,

I'd also like to add my thanks. You must be extremely proud of the work that you have done. Essentially, you and Gary have revolutionized the way that sample libraries are created. A major feat.

Congratulations. I hope Gary gives you some well-deserved time off soon!

Jonny
    For more information, check out www.jonathoncox.com/intro.html

"The trouble with music appreciation in general is that people are taught to have too much respect for music they should be taught to love it instead." - Igor Stravinsky

Thanks, Tom, for all your work and especially your input to this forum. It is immensely appreciated.
    [Music is the Rhythm, Harmony and Breath of Life]
    "Music is music, and a note's a note" - Louis 'Satchmo' Armstrong

Rich

Talking Re: Thank You Tom Hopkins

Thanks to all the people that helped produce these wonderful librarys!!
    I'm sure it shall be the best yet!
    Thanks Guys!!!

Dan,

P.S I ordered my copy from the garritan website, is it being shipped to the UK as well?

Go Back to forum