• Register
  • Help

Topic: Need help with my Mac w/Finale.

Share/Bookmark

Need help with my Mac w/Finale.

As usual, I need help and am asking for advice.
    I can't seem to get my Garritan and Kontakt programs to agree with each other.
    I've downloaded both Kontakt2.2.3 and KontaktPlayer2.2.3 twice but when I then try to load any GPO instruments(strgs, FrHns) I get the following message: "this patch is not compatible with your program version." ????????????
    I've looked everywhere for KP2.2.2, after being told I needed it, but it is nowhere to be found.
    There is no problem loading Kontakt 2.2.3 patches but on playback it sounds like a short wave radio broadcast coming from Antartica through a lightning storm.

It is advisable to clean our everything and do a complete re-install?

SOS sending out an SOS!

Re: Need help with my Mac w/Finale.

Quote Originally Posted by sosmus
    As usual, I need help and am asking for advice.
    I can't seem to get my Garritan and Kontakt programs to agree with each other.
    I've downloaded both Kontakt2.2.3 and KontaktPlayer2.2.3 twice but when I then try to load any GPO instruments(strgs, FrHns) I get the following message: "this patch is not compatible with your program version." ????????????
    I've looked everywhere for KP2.2.2, after being told I needed it, but it is nowhere to be found.
    There is no problem loading Kontakt 2.2.3 patches but on playback it sounds like a short wave radio broadcast coming from Antartica through a lightning storm.

It is advisable to clean our everything and do a complete re-install?

SOS sending out an SOS!
    I think I would blow away everything in the GPO folder except the .nks files (which were on your original CDs or DVD,) and reinstall. Make sure you have your K2P serial number, but I don't think you have to blow away the player, just the GPO directory.

Keith W.

Go Back to forum