• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Concert & Marching Band Shipping Tomorrow?

Share/Bookmark

Concert & Marching Band Shipping Tomorrow?

Now that the JABB and GPO issues are behind us, and Concert and Marching Band is shipping tomorrow, let's all thank Tom Hopkins for what he has done and what he continues to do!

This past year has been hard on the entire Garritan family, but most esecially Tom.

THANK YOU TOM! We're glad you're doing what you're doing.

Keith Walls

Re: Thank You Tom Hopkins

Marching Band shipping tomorrow? Where did you hear that and where is it being shipped to? Us?

Bill

Quote Originally Posted by CWillCalho
    Marching Band shipping tomorrow? Where did you hear that and where is it being shipped to? Us?

Bill
    From Gary today on the Chat. I don't know whether is shipping only in the US or worldwide.

Keith W.

Shipping......tommorrow???!!! Drum Corps......and.....Marching Band....senses...tingling.
    Anthony Abruscato

"There are only two types of music: Love Songs and Pirate Music"

HP Pavillion dv6171cl w/ Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit, 2 GB Ram, 250 GB 5200 RPM HD + an external 300 GB HD. GPO, JABB, CAMB, Sibelius 5.1, Finale 2008a, and a demo copy of FL studio.

I meant us as in "you and me" or "customers."

Bill

I meant us as in "you and me" or "customers."

Bill
    So I'm guessing since I ordered my copy from Sibelius, I'll have to wait a little bit.

Any word on when the KP2 version of JABB is shipping?
    Anthony Abruscato

HP Pavillion dv6171cl w/ Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit, 2 GB Ram, 250 GB 5200 RPM HD + an external 300 GB HD. GPO, JABB, CAMB, Sibelius 5.1, Finale 2008a, and a demo copy of FL studio.

Well, I ordered mine from Makemusic (Finale) on 8/10/06 so I hope I'm near the top of the list.... :-)

Bill

Well, I ordered mine from Makemusic (Finale) on 8/10/06 so I hope I'm near the top of the list.... :-)

Bill
    Yup, hope so too. I ordered JABB and CaMB for Sibelius on the 8th, so I really want them soon, but they've been up for order since June....
    Anthony Abruscato

Re: Concert & Marching Band Shipping Tomorrow?

This thread was split from the "Thank You Tom Hopkins" thread.

Somehow a gracious and thoughtful thread to Tom was transmogrified into something else.

Please convey your appreciation to Tom in this thread
    http://northernsounds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55552
    and you can discuss Concert & Marching Band in this thread.

Gary Garritan

Re: Concert & Marching Band Shipping Tomorrow?

I wish I had been on the chat session to hear the announcement. Congratulations Gary, Tom and all the Garritaners on the fantastic news. Thank you for putting up with my, and others, whining and moaning, the trust questions etc. I am looking forward to this product with great anticipation - can't wait to install it.

All the best,
    Reber Clark
    In theory there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is.

http://reberclark.blogspot.com http://reberclark.bandcamp.com http://www.youtube.com/reberclark

Go Back to forum