• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: kirk hunter demo project.

Share/Bookmark

kirk hunter demo project.

Hi kirk

What about posting in your web site some cubase example projects like gpo’s?
    It would be a beautiful thing to see your sample library (ex. RUBY’s ) in its best expression in a professionally programmed project?

What do you think?

Re: kirk hunter demo project.

Quote Originally Posted by giankam
    Hi kirk

What about posting in your web site some cubase example projects like gpo’s?
    It would be a beautiful thing to see your sample library (ex. RUBY’s ) in its best expression in a professionally programmed project?

What do you think?
    Point me to an example of exactly what you mean, and I'll be happy to investigate.

More specifically, it would be great to be able to download, say the sonar or cubase project file, or midifile that was used with KHSO to create the audio demos. Because then we could load that up into our own sequencer and look at how they were used with which programs, etc.. to get the sound.
    "Music is a manifestation of the human spirit similar to a language. If we do not want such things to remain dead treasures, we must do our utmost to make the greatest number of people understand their secrets" -- Zoltan Kodaly

Quote Originally Posted by dewdman42
    More specifically, it would be great to be able to download, say the sonar or cubase project file, or midifile that was used with KHSO to create the audio demos. Because then we could load that up into our own sequencer and look at how they were used with which programs, etc.. to get the sound.
    That would be a GREAT learning tool. I would love to see how these demos are put together. It is just another aspect of orchestration

Randy

I would also like to see that.

Sean C. Dockery
    www.SeanDockery.com

Cubase 5, Komplete 6, Alchemy, PLAY, Vienna Instruments, Spectrasonics, and much more

INTEL|CORE I7 980X 3.33G, 12G CORSAIR DDR3, SSD 160G|OCZ for OS.

Quote Originally Posted by quantum7
    I would also like to see that.
    For what?

I remember a thread which you started and.....

http://www.northernsounds.com/forum/showpost.php?p=513263&postcount=8

So, for what do you want to hear this?

I also remember another thread you started about the great Sonivox Muse...

http://www.northernsounds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54711

"Music is the shorthand of emotion." Leo Tolstoy

Listen to me, tuning my triangle http://www.box.net/shared/ae822u6r3i

Ok. I'm not sure what you mean? What do my past posts have anything to do with me not wanting to learn how to use my KH strings better? And- what the heck does me not being happy with MUSE have anything to do with this? I'm a little confused, German.

Sean C. Dockery
    www.SeanDockery.com

Cubase 5, Komplete 6, Alchemy, PLAY, Vienna Instruments, Spectrasonics, and much more

Ok. I'm not sure what you mean? What do my past posts have anything to do with me not wanting to learn how to use my KH strings better? And- what the heck does me not being happy with MUSE have anything to do with this? I'm a little confused, German.
    Ok ok, here are a few midi files.. go to http://www.kirkhunterstudios.com/download.html

Oops,

you want to learn arranging and so on..., thats great!

I thought you only compose with the best librarys and then have real players... ?

Please, can you tell us and post the result from your recordings with the real players from your last composition whish you posted at the link, that I have posted here again? I am very interested to listen to!

And about Muse, I don`t think that it is as bad as you described. I know many musicans who can get a better result from an old casio-synthesizer than others, who have the biggest librarys in their hands.... .

Best

Gunther
    "Music is the shorthand of emotion." Leo Tolstoy

Listen to me, tuning my triangle http://www.box.net/shared/ae822u6r3i

Yes, I definitely want to learn arranging. About my composition: I've re-worked it and used the advice given here and from my conductor friend. I will be recording the "real" string version late next month and will post both the "sampled" and the "real" versions on this forum shortly after.

Again, about MUSE- I still hate it and feel like I wasted my money. I guess we all like different stuff. I think that Bach's music is perfection, my best friend wants to vomit when he hears the D Minor Fuge. Go figure!

Sean C. Dockery
    www.SeanDockery.com

Go Back to forum