• Register
  • Help

Topic: Concert and Marching Band WOW!

Share/Bookmark

Concert and Marching Band WOW!

Tom, Gary and crew,

I received my Concert and Marching Band DVD today and immediately installed it without a hitch!

I began exploring the sounds (went through each and every one!) and got more and more excited the farther I got. I will be able to use each and every one of these wonderful samples and they will make putting together wind ensemble/concert band pieces incredibly enjoyable.

Some very deep thought must have gone into the way bands sound and the ways that wind ensemble people utilize sound. I congratulate you wholeheartedly on this achievement. I cannot say enough about how great this is. I could list things that would go on so long that no one would complete reading this post.

I cannot wait to dive into a new project with these sounds. I am finishing up a project by this weekend and may convert my GPO presentation of it to CoMB. I begin a new project after Monday and will use CoMB exclusively for it.

Thank you for the obvious care and thorough knowledge that went into creating this product. The champagne at Midwest is on me!

- Reber Clark
    In theory there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is.

http://reberclark.blogspot.com http://reberclark.bandcamp.com http://www.youtube.com/reberclark

Re: Concert and Marching Band WOW!

There was a young man named Reber
    For CoMB waited forever
    With limerick, our dear poet
    patiently waited while he wrote it
    While so doing his rhymes were quite clever

After weeks and weeks
    And enduring sore cheeks
    When the package arrived
    He exclaimed, "I'm alive!"
    And made music which many a man seeks.

Jerry
    Dayton, Kentucky
    Personally, I'm waiting for caller IQ.

Gotta love Limmericks .

Still waiting for my copy (DANG YOU SIBELIUS, I want my order)

Until then, hopefully it will be about a week or two (gotta love being in the same state as the Sibelius USA headquarters)
    Anthony Abruscato

"There are only two types of music: Love Songs and Pirate Music"

HP Pavillion dv6171cl w/ Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit, 2 GB Ram, 250 GB 5200 RPM HD + an external 300 GB HD. GPO, JABB, CAMB, Sibelius 5.1, Finale 2008a, and a demo copy of FL studio.

Quote Originally Posted by raz.bari.88
    gotta love being in the same state as the Sibelius USA headquarters
    And Germany is so far away...... .
    "Music is the shorthand of emotion." Leo Tolstoy

Listen to me, tuning my triangle http://www.box.net/shared/ae822u6r3i

Mine came today but it's been such a busy day all I've had time to do is unwrap it. The fun begins tomorrow. Yay!!
    Jerry
    Dayton, Kentucky
    Personally, I'm waiting for caller IQ.

Quote Originally Posted by germancomponist
    And Germany is so far away...... .

If only we had an Emo emoticon *sad face with bangs over one eye*
    Anthony Abruscato

HP Pavillion dv6171cl w/ Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit, 2 GB Ram, 250 GB 5200 RPM HD + an external 300 GB HD. GPO, JABB, CAMB, Sibelius 5.1, Finale 2008a, and a demo copy of FL studio.

well, no news yet from MakeMusic on THEIR shipment of Concert/Marching Band...

they still ".. don't have a date for the release..." of the library.

damn, I should never have pre-ordered it through them when I updated to Finale 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by qccowboy
    damn, I should never have pre-ordered it through them when I updated to Finale 2008.
    Well, I ordered it through Sibelius because they had a $50 price cut on all libraries if you ordered it with the Sib 5 upgrade (saving $100 ain't bad)
    Anthony Abruscato

Quote Originally Posted by qccowboy
    well, no news yet from MakeMusic on THEIR shipment of Concert/Marching Band...

they still ".. don't have a date for the release..." of the library.

at least you didn't preorder it with the 2007 release; I did 8/10/06; I wonder if anyone had ordered it sooner :-)

Bill

Go Back to forum