• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Topic: I need me a Group Buy! ;)

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1

    I need me a Group Buy! ;)

    Hey Bela D guys, any chance you'll be doing another group buy anytime soon? I missed the last one, for Celtic Winds... would loooooooove to jump on that bandwagon if it were ever offered again! hint hint nudge nudge wink wink

    - Kerry

  2. #2

    Re: I need me a Group Buy! ;)

    Funny you should ask. I wanted to make a bit of announcement but had planned for everything to be set in stone. I’d sure hate to jinx this but here goes…

    Dawn and I own 2 horses. Many of you already know that. We have always wanted to have a home with enough land to have our horses out back, etc. We looked and found an amazing house that sits on 7 acres with a creek and it is in out price range. So, we signed a contract to purchase the home.

    We would have to sell our current home first to make the above happen. As many know, the real-estate market is so poor right now but we thought we would give it a try. Our current home sold in 2 weeks!!

    If everything goes well, “inspections, etc”, we will be moving into our new home on October 1st.

    Why bring all of this up?

    Well, we will have to be off line for 2 weeks or so during the move. I emailed my staff and asked if they would like to offer another group buy at NSS since shipping is held for 30 days anyway. That would give us time to move in and then ship.

    So with all of this said, we have not decided but – we are open to a vote on NSS about it.

    Best always,
    Francis Belardino
    Bela D Media.com
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

  3. #3
    Senior Member Leaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    2,797

    Thumbs up Re: I need me a Group Buy! ;)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bela D Media
    Funny you should ask. I wanted to make a bit of announcement but had planned for everything to be set in stone. I’d sure hate to jinx this but here goes…

    Dawn and I own 2 horses. Many of you already know that. We have always wanted to have a home with enough land to have our horses out back, etc. We looked and found an amazing house that sits on 7 acres with a creek and it is in out price range. So, we signed a contract to purchase the home.

    We would have to sell our current home first to make the above happen. As many know, the real-estate market is so poor right now but we thought we would give it a try. Our current home sold in 2 weeks!!

    If everything goes well, “inspections, etc”, we will be moving into our new home on October 1st.

    Why bring all of this up?

    Well, we will have to be off line for 2 weeks or so during the move. I emailed my staff and asked if they would like to offer another group buy at NSS since shipping is held for 30 days anyway. That would give us time to move in and then ship.

    So with all of this said, we have not decided but – we are open to a vote on NSS about it.

    Best always,
    Francis Belardino
    Bela D Media.com
    Everything will go well, don't worry. Somewhere in the Bible it says don't worry, trust God. Congrats on your new home with creek and seven acres. It sounds awesome... you two and your horses are going to have a great time there.

    Best
    David

  4. #4

    Re: I need me a Group Buy! ;)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bela D Media
    So with all of this said, we have not decided but – we are open to a vote on NSS about it.
    Sign me up. Er, if there's anything to sign up for, of course. Definately keen on Anthology vol 2, esp. if there's big savin's involved...

  5. #5

    Re: I need me a Group Buy! ;)

    Group buy- yes please!!

  6. #6

    Re: I need me a Group Buy! ;)

    Quote Originally Posted by kbaccki
    Sign me up. Er, if there's anything to sign up for, of course. Definately keen on Anthology vol 2, esp. if there's big savin's involved...
    Likewise. I'll be buying Anthology 2 anyway, but a group buy would be very welcome.

  7. #7

    Re: I need me a Group Buy! ;)

    Quote Originally Posted by Leaf
    Everything will go well, don't worry. Somewhere in the Bible it says don't worry, trust God. Congrats on your new home with creek and seven acres. It sounds awesome... you two and your horses are going to have a great time there.

    Best
    David
    Dear David,

    Thank you for such kind and comforting words!

    Francis
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

  8. #8

    Re: I need me a Group Buy! ;)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bela D Media
    Funny you should ask. I wanted to make a bit of announcement but had planned for everything to be set in stone. I’d sure hate to jinx this but here goes…

    Dawn and I own 2 horses. Many of you already know that. We have always wanted to have a home with enough land to have our horses out back, etc. We looked and found an amazing house that sits on 7 acres with a creek and it is in out price range. So, we signed a contract to purchase the home.

    We would have to sell our current home first to make the above happen. As many know, the real-estate market is so poor right now but we thought we would give it a try. Our current home sold in 2 weeks!!

    If everything goes well, “inspections, etc”, we will be moving into our new home on October 1st.

    Why bring all of this up?

    Well, we will have to be off line for 2 weeks or so during the move. I emailed my staff and asked if they would like to offer another group buy at NSS since shipping is held for 30 days anyway. That would give us time to move in and then ship.

    So with all of this said, we have not decided but – we are open to a vote on NSS about it.

    Best always,
    Francis Belardino
    Bela D Media.com
    Congratulations Frank and Dawn, (and Romeo and the other horse I don't know the name of...)!

    Having your horses home, and living out in the country is soooo rewarding.
    We moved a year ago and my only regrets are that we didn't take the step earlier.
    7 acres with a creek, wow! That sounds perfect. I've got around 5 acres and no creek, so it's buckets and hoses for me...
    Did you know that one acre is the amount that one ox can plow in one working day?
    Good luck with your land, (it's cool just saying it: My land!), and the upcoming group buy!
    Worra
    SampleTekk

    Arf, arf, arf...

  9. #9

    Re: I need me a Group Buy! ;)

    Good luck Frank and Dawn.

    I'm definately won't buy anything atm. I'm bound to spend round 3000$ for hardware equipment and it's above my budget to spend in 2 months time... brrr.... That's the sad truth.

    But know that I will support your group buy and spread the word wherever I have access.

  10. #10

    Re: I need me a Group Buy! ;)

    Congrats on the house Frank and Dawn that sounds like a fantastic opportunity!

    I will post in the other thread about the Group buy.

    Best of luck with this to you both.

    Simon
    www.sounds-and-images.co.uk

    And now also at Flickr!

    http://flickr.com/photos/sounds-and-images/

    www.myspace.com/simonfielder

    NorthernSounds.NET.
    View Simon Fielder's Profile at NorthernSounds.net

Go Back to forum

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •