• Register
  • Help

Topic: "Fate" Theme / "Eulogy"

"Fate" Theme / "Eulogy"

Hey everyone,

It's been a while since I last posted, but I thought that it was finally time to put some snippets of what I am working on out there. The first of these is actually only a rendition of a theme that I came up with, and the second is a small section of a big work that I am currently writing (it doesn't actually contain the main melody, but is a transition into it--besides, I don't want to spoil it now!)

Please be honest in all feedback--and if you hate it, say why, it won't hurt my feelings. (If it is the mix, I'm using Finale 06, so if you have any tips... )

Anyway, enough rambling:

http://www.box.net/shared/hvdi2z4ygj - "Fate" theme
    http://www.box.net/shared/amkt5jq2y7 - "Eulogy" (transition)

Thanks again,

Re: "Fate" Theme / "Eulogy"

That's a heck of a pair of "teasers", Ken.

Excellent work on both. Now, do get down to task on
    completing these for us... even from these small snippets
    I can tell we're in for some fine work!

My best,

I agree with David. I would like to hear MORE!

Shelton, Washington State

And now the rest of the story please.

I'm holding my breath on these two, so you will need to get to work fast if you don't want my demise on your hand. In the the first one the horns and shimmering strings took my breath away. I agree with the first two, we are in for a real treat. It is obvious a master pen these two snippets.
    Samantha Penigar

Dream it! Then Do it! Good things come to those who work while they wait. [COLOR=purple]Persistence[/COLO

Dallas, TX

Thumbs up Re: "Fate" Theme / "Eulogy"

Ken, Sounds like the beginnings of some remarkable work, can't wait to hear the finished.

"and if you hate it, say why"

I'm thinking there's not much chance of ever finding anyone here who'll hate this.

Hello, Ken "tptsareamazing" (trumpets are amazing humm?)

A preview of coming attractions! OK - I'm in my seat, ready to hear the whole concert. The crowd is gathering Ken, and we've focused our attention, eager and ready for the rest!

Randy B.

Wow. I never expected this type of response...thanks everybody!!

Hopefully I will have Eulogy completed in the near future...but don't quote me on it--it is going to be my "big" piece for this year, and I've been working on it little-by-little everyday.

A (long) while back I posted another work of mine, but the sound quality was really poor, so I am going to re-render and re-post that piece within the week. (Just wanted to put that out there )

Thanks again for all of the comments...I am truly flattered!!

Go Back to forum