• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Pre-Release Sale of Ruby/Diamond Ends Sept 15th

Share/Bookmark

Pre-Release Sale of Ruby/Diamond Ends Sept 15th

Just an FYI. Last time I ended a sale, I got a bunch of folks saying they didn't know of the end date...so here it is.

Re: Pre-Release Sale of Ruby/Diamond Ends Sept 15th

How much will all these libraries go up in price? I wanted to buy Ruby, so I just purchased Kontakt so I can run it, just wondering if I really should run into another quick investment.

Just a satisfied customer here bumping this thread for any of you procrastinators. I still haven't had time yet to listen to all the amazing stuff on the 15 DVDs of the Diamond library I bought last month.

It will still be a great value when it costs $300 more in another few days.

Yes, Kirk, amazing job - I'm loving it. I was cursing you throughout that whole convoluted install process (please fix that by next time!) but the strings especially are wonderful!

Malcolm

Quote Originally Posted by mpmusicny
    Yes, Kirk, amazing job - I'm loving it. I was cursing you throughout that whole convoluted install process (please fix that by next time!) but the strings especially are wonderful!

Malcolm
    Yeah yeah, I know. Watch for a surprise that addresses that very issue once the sale is over!

I hope we will see another pre-release sale when the libraries come out in another format ... All the demos sound fantastic, although I don't think I heard any really fast staccato demos. If there is some please point me to them. I'm after single note (not runs) fast staccato for epic type action cues. Both as solo and then all strings combined to make full chords. Also I cant wait for more user demos!

Hi Kirk,
    any release date estimation when the new instruments and the woodwind duets will be available for Emerald+Ruby owners ?

BTW: Your 99$ offer for Saphire will be a killer that´s for sure. Well done.

Regards
    Raindog

Quote Originally Posted by Raindog
    Hi Kirk,
    any release date estimation when the new instruments and the woodwind duets will be available for Emerald+Ruby owners ?

Regards
    Raindog
    Watch for those next week.

Quote Originally Posted by KirkHunter
    Watch for those next week.
    Any news Kirk ?

Quote Originally Posted by Raindog
    Hi Kirk,

Regards
    Raindog
    You can get the woodwind solos and duet updates for VSPro for $99.00 at https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...harset=UTF%2d8

Best,
    Kirk

Go Back to forum