• Register
  • Help

Topic: vsl solostrings in finale?

Share/Bookmark

vsl solostrings in finale?

Hi,

Has anyone tried to develop a human playback setting in Finale for the vienna instrument solo strings (or others)? I know that the vst is not available in Finale since it is not native instruments, but it would be useful if the human playback could be used to tweak the file before export to midi. I have finale 2006 and the human playback settings are very limited. Does anyone have a newer version (where you can do more to create custom settings for libraries and set up articulations for universal mode for example) and tried this? If it works well I would upgrade for that alone. Thanks in advance for any comments,

Paul

Re: vsl solostrings in finale?

Anyone with any thoughts on this? I would like to put it in the notation forum, but I can't seem to create a thread there. Thanks,

Paul

Re: vsl solostrings in finale?

there's not point because there is no way they will be as good as Xsamples K2 solo strings programmed for Finale (have you heard that?) it's the best I have ever heard coming out of a notation software playing the music. They really got it right!
    All I can Say is...HA!...HA!...HAAAAAAA!!!!!

Smile Re: vsl solostrings in finale?

Hello Strangecat,
    many thanks for your nice comment on our solo strings library!!

Hans Josef

Go Back to forum