• Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Topic: How's This For A Free Sample Library

Share/Bookmark

Talking Re: How's This For A Free Sample Library

gr8, thanks for posting this....

Re: How's This For A Free Sample Library

Thanks for the link:

I am still a little confused. Is this completely free or is there a catch to this. I read everything on the page, and it seems like it is completely free. I am still skeptical, how could someone give away a 2 GB library. Can anybody shed some light. Thanks.

Dd

Quote Originally Posted by ddarwin7
    Thanks for the link:

I am still a little confused. Is this completely free or is there a catch to this. I read everything on the page, and it seems like it is completely free. I am still skeptical, how could someone give away a 2 GB library. Can anybody shed some light. Thanks.

Dd
    No catch, just make sure you set the paths correct to access everything.
    PC use is straight out of the box. Logic on Mac may have some issues but they can be addressed.

Sounds are all very usable. enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by nikidalek
    No catch, just make sure you set the paths correct to access everything. PC use is straight out of the box. Logic on Mac may have some issues but they can be addressed.
    Wow, that's incredible. I just tried registering though their site, and looks like there are some server problem right now, it kicked out an error message, so I would just have to try later.

Thank you so much.

Dd

Quote Originally Posted by ddarwin7
    Thanks for the link:

Dd
    It makes sense to me. Yellow Tools Sampler does not have nearly the recognition or market share of, for example, Kontakt or Giga. I would think they want to get more recognition and get people comfortable with their sampler. Also, if they get a good response, maybe some smaller sample developers will use them as a player for their sample libraries.

jeffn1
    For original progressive electronic rock influenced by J.S. Bach and (old) Rush, check out: www.soundclick.com/jeffreynaness.

I too get the server issue message when I try to go to the site.

Thanks for posting the link, I will try again.

I nearly bought the yellow tolls sampler, the strings to me sounded great, but it is not as strong in content for other genres, from what I remember.

The fonts used were pretty terrible in my eyes.

Simon
    www.sounds-and-images.co.uk

And now also at Flickr!

http://flickr.com/photos/sounds-and-images/

www.myspace.com/simonfielder

NorthernSounds.NET.
    View Simon Fielder's Profile at NorthernSounds.net

Yes, its free. It took a while to download, I let it go overnight. I've never used YellowTools before, so maybe expanding their user base is what they're after. It took me a little bit to figure out how to set the paths to the samples on my sample drive. You paste "shortcuts" from the Content.ytif files into the "image files" directory for Independance Free 2.0. It maybe written in the manual somewhere and I could have missed it. Can't comment on the quailty of the instruments, I haven't gotten very deep into it yet.

Jeff

What's going on with this site. I still cannot access their site. Anybody have luck getting these files in the past 2 days. All I get is this message

Error because of misconfiguration.
    Please contact your server administrator or contact the support of
    Contentpapst available via email at support@contentpapst.de.

Yes they have been having server problems because of the huge volume of people trying to download the library.

There's a big thread full of people that are still waiting over at KVR
    http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=190855

Go Back to forum