• Register
  • Help

Topic: Looking for real boys choir sample

Share/Bookmark

Looking for real boys choir sample

Hi,

Looking for a few sec of royalty free music of an actual boys choir.

Any place I can find this?

Thanks!

Re: Looking for real boys choir sample

You are a bit vague on what you're after exactly, but if it's royalty free, I'd say that either music libraries, or sfx libraries will do the trick.

For sfx, I know www.sounddogs.com and I guess that if you search for "boys choir", it would be fine.

Or maybe someone here could be paid a few $ to make you what you want? People who have Giovanni, or EWQL SC?

Thanks Nikolas,

That's a good link, but the excerpts are not good enough quality,it's for a commercial, I need about 5 sec of a melodic passage sung by a boys choir,
    I'll adapt the rest of the score to it. I don't want to use sample for this although I know some are very good.

...and please NOT Kyrie Eleison!!!

Honestly, I don't know what quality you are looking for and what kind, but I have EWQL Symphonic Choirs, which for 5 secs worth, I can spend as much time as you like and make you a 5 sec track totally realistic. I could do the same for ANY kind of music. 5 secs is hard to not make it realistic, since you can concetrate 100% on those 5 secs...

And I know that it would be legal. Totally.

and I know that other people would be willing to do it as well, and people who could own Bela D. Media Giovanni Giovanni, which (for me) is better and dedicated childrens (is it boys) choirs library.

I'm not sure that you can find 5 secs of worth in libraries... If you're looking for live recording that is...

not sure I can help any further mate, sorry

Quote Originally Posted by guyB
    ...and please NOT Kyrie Eleison!!!
    How about the intro to that Stones tune?

symphony of voices from spectrasonics has some beautiful boyschoir sounds and phrases.

Hans

As was mentioned, Bela D Media has the Giovani children's choir, which is of the highest quality and pretty much what you are asking for, but then you would have to pay for that (not free).

Mike

Thanks everybody! It was all helpful, at least now I have several options including Nikolas "home choir"

Go Back to forum