• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Topic: Garritan Bulgarian Idol Brass?

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1

    Garritan Bulgarian Idol Brass?

    Gary,

    Given your many accomplishments, do you think that you could release a library that captures the sound of this brass arrangement?

    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=aj0KmlucsAQ

    Ya gotta listen to the very end!

  2. #2

    Re: Garritan Bulgarian Idol Brass?

    Smile,

    this is more a question about arrangement ... .

    Journeyman,

    I did a recording, simulated there more drunken German Brass-Players and have had a lot of fun with it... .

    Please listen here: http://www.northernsounds.com/forum/showpost.php?p=514641&postcount=1

    Gunther
    "Music is the shorthand of emotion." Leo Tolstoy

    Listen to me, tuning my triangle http://www.box.net/shared/ae822u6r3i

  3. #3

    Re: Garritan Bulgarian Idol Brass?

    I love it; but I'm afraid that it's too in tune for true drunkenness. I guess Gary will have to cover that in a future update.

  4. #4

    Re: Garritan Bulgarian Idol Brass?

    Quote Originally Posted by Journeyman
    I love it; but I'm afraid that it's too in tune for true drunkenness. I guess Gary will have to cover that in a future update.
    Oops,

    then you must spend Tom Hopkins many beers, when he is programming a new library...
    "Music is the shorthand of emotion." Leo Tolstoy

    Listen to me, tuning my triangle http://www.box.net/shared/ae822u6r3i

  5. #5

    Re: Garritan Bulgarian Idol Brass?

    Besides, don't you think that Gary would sell a lot more product if he included a six pack with every purchase? Something to think about...

  6. #6

    Re: Garritan Bulgarian Idol Brass?

    Hm...., consider the postage costs.
    "Music is the shorthand of emotion." Leo Tolstoy

    Listen to me, tuning my triangle http://www.box.net/shared/ae822u6r3i

  7. #7

    Re: Garritan Bulgarian Idol Brass?

    After having a few brewski's Gary won't care a bit.

  8. #8
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Orcas Island
    Posts
    11,454

    Re: Garritan Bulgarian Idol Brass?

    Quote Originally Posted by Journeyman
    Gary,

    Given your many accomplishments, do you think that you could release a library that captures the sound of this brass arrangement?
    Nooooo...

    I couldn't capture that sound if I tried.

  9. #9

    Re: Garritan Bulgarian Idol Brass?

    Er, umm, well, uh, hmmm...

  10. #10
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Orcas Island
    Posts
    11,454

    Re: Garritan Bulgarian Idol Brass?

    Quote Originally Posted by Journeyman
    Besides, don't you think that Gary would sell a lot more product if he included a six pack with every purchase? Something to think about...
    Great idea! Why didn't I think of that? A six pack with every product!



Go Back to forum

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •