• Register
  • Help

Topic: Looking for Audio Interface with Multi-client support...

Share/Bookmark

Question Looking for Audio Interface with Multi-client support...

Hi all,

Since I want to use Cubase with standalone plugins (NI) because they don't work as plugins in Cubase in windows x64 I need to use one audio driver for multiple applications....
    for example Cubase + K2 + K2...

My current Audio Card which is M-Audio FW 410 doesn't support multi-client driver.... so I can;t use multipple applicaions with it....

so which audio cards have drivers with multi-client support that will let me use Cubase and standalone k2 instances with it using the same driver ???

Re: Looking for Audio Interface with Multi-client support...

It might not be a hardware issue-- I own the FW 410 and run Sonar and Adobe Audition simultaneously without any issues. Maybe its a MIDI issue, where kontakt is fighting for control but cubase won't let the driver be shared. There also might be a setting in the preferences for cubase that allows the audio drive to be shared? Wish I could help more, but I do know that the FW 410 is capable of running multiple audio apps

Best of luck solving your issue!

Alex

Re: Looking for Audio Interface with Multi-client support...

the echo mia lets you run kontakt stand alone and your sequencer, but I am not so sure it will let you run multiple instances as a stand alone.

Go Back to forum