• Register
  • Help

Topic: EWQLSC inconsistent sound issue.

Share/Bookmark

EWQLSC inconsistent sound issue.

I have tried the Symphonic Choirs last night and it is awesome, I really like it.
    I typed some phrases on the wordbuilder, played my keyboard and the choirs started singing. Fantastic!
    However I noticed an issue there, when I was playing the chords or single notes, I heard some inconsistent sound (dynamically).
    Ex: The sounds sometimes soft, sometimes loud, regardless of the consistent velocity.
    Any idea about this?
    Thanks.

Re: EWQLSC inconsistent sound issue.

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for the reply..........actually I haven't registered yet in the EastWest forum but I will.

Anyway,......I noticed that the choirs only sound soft when they sing words that end with "iE" like: sad, hey, ray, etc.

hc.

Re: EWQLSC inconsistent sound issue.

Quote Originally Posted by hangee_77
    Hi Stephen,

Thanks for the reply..........actually I haven't registered yet in the EastWest forum but I will.

Anyway,......I noticed that the choirs only sound soft when they sing words that end with "iE" like: sad, hey, ray, etc.

hc.
    I think this may be normal. Try messing around with the word builder and the mod wheel to control expression.

jeffn1
    For original progressive electronic rock influenced by J.S. Bach and (old) Rush, check out: www.soundclick.com/jeffreynaness.

Go Back to forum