• Register
  • Help

Topic: OT-RMX Re-Install Problem

Share/Bookmark

Exclamation OT-RMX Re-Install Problem

Anyone using Stylus RMX? I made a dumb error by un-installing and trying to re-install thinking it would cure the problem of Sonar not being able to locate the SAGE folder. Now when disc #1 gets near the end at flame distortion fx I get a prompt saying there's an error renaming the file or reading the file. Enough quota not available to execute this command. I don't think it's really an RMX issue but something I need to change in the computer. Can anybody help. I've e-mailed support and posted on other forums but nothing yet. Thanks.
    -Rajay
    Sonar6PE,GS3Orch,GVI,Reason3.0,Batt.3,StylusRMX w/Exp,Trilogy,B4ll,VGuitar2,TranslatorPro,CoolEditPr o2.1, K2500XL,2xIBMM51P4530HT/80GBSATA/3GBDDR/350watts,2xWD149GBFW,Delta1010,MidiTimepieceAV,2x1 604,20/20,on & on..........

Re: OT-RMX Re-Install Problem

I can't help, but Eric Persing (the guy who designed RMX- I think he goes by the screen name "Spectrum") seems to frequent the Virtual Instruments Forum. Have you posted in there?
    Greg McGuirk - music director
    Bennett Innovations
    an employee owned company
    www.bimedia.biz

Re: OT-RMX Re-Install Problem

Thanks mcgoo. Yeah, I already posted there, as well as Spectrasonics' forum, Sonar, etc. Believe it or not yours is the only answer so far although support did acknowledge receipt of my e-mail. Just trying to get the quickest result. Kinda like having a sick child. Any doctor will do you know.
    -Rajay
    Sonar6PE,GS3Orch,GVI,Reason3.0,Batt.3,StylusRMX w/Exp,Trilogy,B4ll,VGuitar2,TranslatorPro,CoolEditPr o2.1, K2500XL,2xIBMM51P4530HT/80GBSATA/3GBDDR/350watts,2xWD149GBFW,Delta1010,MidiTimepieceAV,2x1 604,20/20,on & on..........

Go Back to forum