• Register
  • Help

Topic: Kontact 2.2.3 JABB ModWheel Help Please

Share/Bookmark

Kontact 2.2.3 JABB ModWheel Help Please

Hello, can someone please tell me how to set all Instrument Modwheels in Kontact 2.2.3 that are loaded at any setting other than zero and make it stick?

I find I have to reset the mod wheel after each instrument plays. I thought upgrading to 2.2.3 fixed this issue but it did not.

I appreciate any suggestions, documentation, tips, etc.. anyone may have on this as I have been trying to resolve this for a few weeks now and it is slowing me down.

Thank you!

Re: Kontact 2.2.3 JABB ModWheel Help Please

What host are you using? In Sonar, there is a global option you can set to zero all controllers after playing or not.
    Jerry
    Dayton, Kentucky
    Personally, I'm waiting for caller IQ.

I am using a M-Audio Keystation 61es.

I am real new to this so any helpwould be greatly appreciated!

No, by host I mean what program are you trying to load JABB in to? Sonar, Cubase, ProTools, Fruity Loops, something else? Or are you just trying to use JABB as a standalone? I'm not talking about your controller (your Keystation.) If you are trying to use JABB as a stand alone, I don't have an answer. If you are loading it as a softsynth inside a host program, look for an option such as the one I mentioned in Sonar. (Zero controllers)
    Jerry
    Dayton, Kentucky
    Personally, I'm waiting for caller IQ.

Go Back to forum