• Register
  • Help

Topic: Hello!

Share/Bookmark

Hello!

Hello from 1strombone in the boonies of Louisiana. In 2000 my wife and I retired after 40 years of teaching.

Recently ran into floppies of Finale 3.??? used to orchestrate and arrange classical, jazz and pop selections. From there Finale has been upgraded throughout the years.

Currently have Mac Book Pro, Finale 6000, 7000c and Logic Pro 7 with Trinity Pro, SY77
    and Alesis Sound Module.

Looking forward to meeting you fine people.

Re: Hello!

Quote Originally Posted by 1strombone
    Hello from 1strombone in the boonies of Louisiana. In 2000 my wife and I retired after 40 years of teaching.

Recently ran into floppies of Finale 3.??? used to orchestrate and arrange classical, jazz and pop selections. From there Finale has been upgraded throughout the years.

Currently have Mac Book Pro, Finale 6000, 7000c and Logic Pro 7 with Trinity Pro, SY77
    and Alesis Sound Module.

Looking forward to meeting you fine people.
    Welcome! Are you a Trombone player?

That's pretty funny finding those old floppies. I've got a closet full of old software like that, I need to clean that stuff out of there.

Re: Hello!

Hi and welcome, Istrombone!

I'm glad the storm fizzled before it got to where you are... unless you were hoping for all that rain. How are the crawdads this year?

I haven't been familiar with this as long as you, only discovered Finale in 2006, and that renewed an unfulfilled interest in learning music from a long time ago. Maybe antique floppies will be worth some money someday.

David

Go Back to forum