• Register
  • Help

Topic: GPO not working with Sibelius 4

Share/Bookmark

GPO not working with Sibelius 4

I was able to use GPO Sibelius Edition with my Sibelius 4 for about a month or so and then it just upped and died and nothing I can do brings it back. It acts like it is loading the samples, but then I just get dead silence as the playhead moves through the score. I have stripped both Sibelius and GPO off my ibook G4 twice but I can't get GPO to come back. The sounds through DSL player work, but I want my GPO!

Anyone have a solution or explanation for this problem? It is not a RAM or processor problem, it was running fine before. And there was no apparent cause for it to take a hike, it just stopped working.

Any help would be much appreciated.

KeVo

Re: GPO not working with Sibelius 4

KeVo,

Not sure why this is. Sibelius GPO should just plug right into Sibelius 4. Did you update at all or do anything different? Did you reinstall everything?

I would recommend you call Sibelius since Sibelius 4 and GPO Sibelius are both Sibelius branded products. They would be in the best position. You can also email us and we'll do our best to help.

Best,

Gary Garritan

Quote Originally Posted by KeVo
    I was able to use GPO Sibelius Edition with my Sibelius 4 for about a month or so and then it just upped and died and nothing I can do brings it back. It acts like it is loading the samples, but then I just get dead silence as the playhead moves through the score. I have stripped both Sibelius and GPO off my ibook G4 twice but I can't get GPO to come back. The sounds through DSL player work, but I want my GPO!

Anyone have a solution or explanation for this problem? It is not a RAM or processor problem, it was running fine before. And there was no apparent cause for it to take a hike, it just stopped working.

Any help would be much appreciated.

KeVo

Go Back to forum