• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: klassical is "off the scale"??

Share/Bookmark

klassical is "off the scale"??

I don't pay much attention to the little stars by our names in our posts, but I just noticed something odd.

Instead of stars, I have a little gray-black box. If I hover over it with my cursor, a pop-up says "klassical is off the scale".

Other people (also with gray boxes) say "<name> has disabled reputation"

I just checked my Profile, and "Show My Reputation Level" is enabled (checked).

Anyone know what's going on with this?

- k
    "An artist is someone who produces things that people don't need to have, but that he - for some reason - thinks it would be a good idea to give them."

- Andy Warhol

Re: klassical is "off the scale"??

Hi

I just added to your points, so maybe soon, you'll have a star

Take Care,
    Steph

Oh great, now everyone is going to start adding reputation points to everyone else's profiles. Let the insanity commence!
    Colton J. Provias
    Film Score Composer, Location Sound Mixer, and Sound Editor
    Full-stack Web Developer

Thanks MovieMaestro.

I just rechecked my Profile and noticed that I have "0 Reputation points".

That explains it.

I've unchecked my Display Reputation box.

I was better off not knowing.
    "An artist is someone who produces things that people don't need to have, but that he - for some reason - thinks it would be a good idea to give them."

- Andy Warhol

Hi Klassical,
    I think that a lot of people are unaware that we can give points to others when we like what they say - if they're extra helpful etc. I know that there are several people that I've given so many points to that I'm no longer allowed to give them points for a while. I get the message says "spread the love around" or something like that. I do think that it's great that we can add to others' reputations.
    I wouldn't worry about having no points, maybe it's because so many people don't know that they can add them Maybe later today or in the next few days you'll have more points
    Sorry for rambling...
    Take Care,
    Steph

I always forget about those scales. You should have reputaion points for reminding us.

I didn't know we could give points - I always just sent a check. And they were cashed This will be much less expensive. Whew...
    Ron Pearl

ronaldmpearl.com

myspace:

http://myspace.com/rmpearl

Quote Originally Posted by moviemaestro
    Hi Klassical,
    I think that a lot of people are unaware that we can give points to others when we like what they say - if they're extra helpful etc. I know that there are several people that I've given so many points to that I'm no longer allowed to give them points for a while. I get the message says "spread the love around" or something like that. I do think that it's great that we can add to others' reputations.
    I wouldn't worry about having no points, maybe it's because so many people don't know that they can add them Maybe later today or in the next few days you'll have more points
    Sorry for rambling...
    Take Care,
    Steph
    How does one go about giving points. So many people have been very helpful to me and I would like to to give points. I never knew about this but was happy to see that I had double digit points.
    Last edited by Samantha Penigar; 09-25-2007 at 06:42 AM. Reason: Additions
    Samantha Penigar
    http://www.myspace.com/samanthapenigar

http://www.northernsounds.com/forum/...p?userid=13306

Dream it! Then Do it! Good things come to those who work while they wait. [COLOR=purple]Persistence[/COLO

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha Penigar
    How does one go about giving points. So many people have been very helpful to me and I would like to to give points. I never knew about this but was happy to see that I had double digit points.
    In the upper right hand corner of each post there are two icons next to the post number. One is a scale, the other is a triangle with a red border. Hover your mouse over the icons and they tell what they do. Clicking the scale icon adds to one’s reputation.

Quote Originally Posted by Craig F
    In the upper right hand corner of each post there are two icons next to the post number. One is a scale, the other is a triangle with a red border. Hover your mouse over the icons and they tell what they do. Clicking the scale icon adds to one’s reputation.
    Finally, I know how this is achieved. Never thought of that. From now we can add stars to somebody's replies. When do we earn a "celebrity" footstep in Hollywood? [or whatever this is called]. I want one next to "Anthony Hopkins", because I don't like "Madonna".

Raymond

Go Back to forum