• Register
  • Help

Topic: Contradiction

Share/Bookmark

Contradiction

I just bought a computer magazine (sometimes I do to stay "up-to-date") with the subtitle:

Windows without stress, XP ánd Vista

I think I'll skip this article.

Raymond

Re: Contradiction

Actually I hear that Vista runs Solitaire flawlessly.
    If pro is the opposite of con lets look beyond this....the opposite of congress must be progress...

Wow glad to know they cleared that whole "stress" thing up. They'll be on their way to light without heat in no time.

What was that just a glitch in the programming? Someone left the "POS" parameter to Default=On?

NO, the stress was caused because the folks over at Micros**t let monkeys do the programming. Oh, wait, those monkeys are the programmers they actually pay to do the programming.

I couldn't tell the difference between monkeys and programmers, can anyone else?
    Anthony Abruscato

"There are only two types of music: Love Songs and Pirate Music"

HP Pavillion dv6171cl w/ Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit, 2 GB Ram, 250 GB 5200 RPM HD + an external 300 GB HD. GPO, JABB, CAMB, Sibelius 5.1, Finale 2008a, and a demo copy of FL studio.

I couldn't tell the difference between monkeys and programmers, can anyone else?
    Well, having been and around programmers for 20 years or so, I believe monkeys to have much better grooming habits.

Go Back to forum