• Register
  • Help

Topic: Mixer Warning - Versteht das jemand?

Share/Bookmark

Mixer Warning - Versteht das jemand?

I have changed from OSX zu WIN XP and have to relearn a lot of things.
    I work with Cubase SE 3 and have created a new default project including some vsti objects.
    Now, when I start it, Cubase keeps telling me:

VST Mixer Warnings
    ===============================

Diese Mixer-Konfiguration erwartete KontaktPlayer2 von "7 Stereo, 14 Mono, ".
    -> Das Instrument hat zur Zeit 2 Stereo, 1 5.1, 4 Stereo, 14 Mono, .
    -> Ändern Sie die Instrumentenkonfiguration, bevor Sie diese Einstellungen erneut laden, ohne zu speichern.

This is my native language, but I understand nothing of it.
    I have posted that question to the Cubase forum as well. But maybe anyone here can help me.
    Thanks.

Re: Mixer Warning - Versteht das jemand?

Diese Mixer-Konfiguration erwartete KontaktPlayer2 von "7 Stereo, 14 Mono, ".
    Do you have the KontaktPlayer2? Or do you have a previous version?

Yudit

yes of course; but I have been told already on the German site what it is, thank you.

You need to change KP2's VST Output configuration ("Outputs"). Open a VST instance, delete the audio channels, you don't need, and add ("Add channel") the remaining channels, you do need, and configure each one ("Conf."), incl. new channel names (double click channel name, type new name and "Enter"). You can safely disregard the warnings, that pop up. You can save an entire Output configuration as a Multi for use in other instances. The new audio channel configuration is now ready for use, although you probably won't see the new audio channel names in Cubase. If you want those to show up in Cubase click "Make default" in KP2, close and restart Cubase. Now the new names should show up. The drawback is, that you have to do this every time you wish to change Output configuration and wish to see the new configuration in Cubase.

Go Back to forum