• Register
  • Help

Topic: KP2 window too big

Share/Bookmark

KP2 window too big

I have a big screen (1440 x 900), but the KP2 window (belonging to the VST plugin) is longer than the height of my screen, I cannot push it further than to the ceiling, and so I am not able to change something on the bottom in "outputs". This darn window can't be reduced, so how am I going to reach that bottom?

Re: KP2 window too big

In the "View" drop down menu you can choose between three sizes, and these three sizes can in turn be defined in Options | Interface.

Oh great! It works!!! Yippieh!
    Nickie, did you know that specially for you I moved from OSX to WIN XP? I am not less in a hell of (another) mud now but I trust you will solve all my problems

I will put my next question, though, in a new popsting (haha! I leave it so, that's too funny) so that everyone who is as helpless as I am, could make profit of the answers by searching in the Refs.

Quote Originally Posted by Igomad
    Oh great! It works!!! Yippieh!
    Nickie, did you know that specially for you I moved from OSX to WIN XP? I am not less in a hell of (another) mud now but I trust you will solve all my problems
    I am overwhelmed by your faith in me And I am afraid, that one day you will discover, I am merely a mortal.

Go Back to forum