• Register
  • Help

Topic: GPO disappeared!??

Share/Bookmark

GPO disappeared!??

Distress call from an anxious Mac/Logic user!

Please help me, I bought GPO quite a while ago, in April to be exact, I installed it but had problems with the registration tool, it wouldn´t open so that I could use GPO more than the limited 30-days.
    Months went by and then I found out how to work myself aorund it via NI´s online validation. Problem is now; GPO has totally disappeared from my
    " instruments" in Logic.
    What can I do to get it to work properly again?
    I have re-installed that whole program, hoping that would help but without any success.
    Any suggestions!?
    Thanx
    Trummas

Re: GPO disappeared!??

I will also be interested in a helpful answer. I updated the Kontakt Player some time ago. Now no instruments will load at all and the program behaves as if a trial period had elapsed. The NI service centre correctly records all my registrations and serial numbers including the updated player. So what is going on?

I don't know if this will help, but I had to update my KP2 in July - that sounds much more recent than what you have indicated. Check the NI website (ugh), and download the latest version; that is probably all that is needed.
    Ron Pearl

ronaldmpearl.com

myspace:

http://myspace.com/rmpearl

Quote Originally Posted by rpearl
    Check the NI website (ugh), and download the latest version; that is probably all that is needed.
    It is important to use the latest version of the Service Center - ealier versions were quite buggy.

Many thanks. I updated NI Service Centre and I am now back in business.

Go Back to forum