• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: Help Send Michel to his Seattle Premiere

Share/Bookmark

Help Send Michel to his Seattle Premiere

Michel's "Scherzo for String Orchestra" will premiere with the Octave Chamber Orchestra in Seattle November 11th.

In response to his post about the premeire, a number of forum members have expressed a willingness to contribute so Michel will be able to attend the premiere.

Here is a link to a donation page:

http://www.garritan.com/donate/

Thanks Tony for setting this up and hosting the Paypal donations

This forum community is unlike any other. The continued generosity and helpful spirit exemplifies the kind of people who are here.

This is going to be a fantastic event and I wish Michel great success with the premiere and hope this leads to many future successes.

My best,

Gary Garritan

Re: Help Send Michel to his Seattle Premiere

Gary,

I just tried to pay and clicked on teh $50 link and all it did was take me to my Paypal account to login. What do I do then?

Excellent, Gary!

Michel's thread about the Premiere has been exciting to follow, and it's so great to see people stepping forward to help out. It's super to now have this new thread to organize the effort even more.

Randy B.
    (rbowser)

Quote Originally Posted by AlanPerkins
    Gary,

I just tried to pay and clicked on teh $50 link and all it did was take me to my Paypal account to login. What do I do then?
    Login to your PayPal for your contribution to be processed. Let me know if you still have any problems.

If you don't have a PayPal account you should still be able to use a credit card.

Hi Tony, I did log in and nothing happened. (Yes I do have a paypal account)

There is an option to send money there to an email address, but I would have thought something automatic should have been happening given the different buttons for different amounts

I also can't send any money to the paypal account. and I also have an account... Can somebody let us in?

Hi same here -- I did log in, and then, just to be sure, checked my transaction history and there is nothing listed. (But thanks for doing this! hope you'll post when it is working)

Karen

ps anyone planning to go?

It seems none of the buttons are processing payments, I'm working on this and I'll let you know when it's working.

Ok, all working, thanks for your patience!

Yep. I was successful this time.

Thanks for setting this up.

I hope Michel has a blast!

Go Back to forum