• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Ot-We need you help.

Share/Bookmark

Exclamation Ot-We need you help.

Still Porchin submitted a song to WBFO radio for consideration of their new Local Blues talent CD. Our song is on line for voting and we need your vote! Go to www.wbfo.org and look for the blues guitarist and vote! Vote for song "The Love Bugs" by David P. Salamone. This CD will be sold for charity in Buffalo.

Right next to this guy you'll find the link. It will take you to a list of local blues artists and their songs. "The Love Bugs" is 6th from the top of the list.

Thanks so much for your support. It isn't every day one gets the chance to be a part of a project here in Beefalo.

Styxx.
    Styxx

Re: Ot-We need you help.

Voted. Cool song, worthy of a vote!

Thanks so much Tony! And, if anyone is wondering, 90% of the instruments are GPO and JABB.
    Styxx

That's some wicked laughin'. I gave you my vote - so did my wife, though she doesn't know it.

First off, thank you Pingu for both your votes. Second, I just tried to listen to the track and only heard the first second or two. Is everyone hearing it the same or is it just me? Why would a radio station only post so little and expect people to vote? Ahhhhhhh, I'm telling you ... good 'ol Buffalo. Such great support.
    Styxx

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    First off, thank you Pingu for both your votes. Second, I just tried to listen to the track and only heard the first second or two. Is everyone hearing it the same or is it just me? Why would a radio station only post so little and expect people to vote? Ahhhhhhh, I'm telling you ... good 'ol Buffalo. Such great support.
    When I tried streaming it I just got a garbled mess that shot by in about 2 seconds. So I downloaded the mp3 instead, and then I got a good 20-25 secs which played just fine.

Yeah sure but how do they expect one to vote on something they can't hear entirely? There's more than 20 second.
    Styxx

You have my vote, Mike. Man, that laugh has musicality that is very impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    Yeah sure but how do they expect one to vote on something they can't hear entirely? There's more than 20 second.
    I thought that was pretty darn strange too, some are a little longer, but all very short. Surely it is a mistake, they posted the mini sample rather than the song.

I also downloaded to get a better listen

Go Back to forum