• Register
  • Help

Topic: Mackie Control now $599

Share/Bookmark

Mackie Control now $599

Just wondering since the original control surface is now only $599 if there's anyone getting any use from it working with sample libraries in Cubase SX.

Can't decide if I'd really get the use from it, I do scoring stuff with Giga and Cubase SX. Never used one before.

Any thoughts?

Re: Mackie Control now $599

The Mackie Control is a controller to control a daw. They have built a new version and some other developers came out with very interesting Dawcontrollers, like Alesis, Tascam or Yamaha..... .

I think in the nearly future Yamahe will sell very important Dawcontrollers for Cubase and Nuendo... .

This could be the reason I think.... .

Gunther
    "Music is the shorthand of emotion." Leo Tolstoy

Listen to me, tuning my triangle http://www.box.net/shared/ae822u6r3i

Re: Mackie Control now $599

Quote Originally Posted by germancomponist
    The Mackie Control is a controller to control a daw. They have built a new version and some other developers came out with very interesting Dawcontrollers, like Alesis, Tascam or Yamaha..... .

I think in the nearly future Yamahe will sell very important Dawcontrollers for Cubase and Nuendo... .

This could be the reason I think.... .

Gunther
    Yeah, I think you may be right. Yamaha own Steinberg I heard so it's a strong possibility. I'll probably wait. Thanks for your thoughts.......

Go Back to forum