• Register
  • Help

Topic: Kirk Hunter Concert Strings Now Available for EXS24 on HARD DRIVE

Share/Bookmark

Kirk Hunter Concert Strings Now Available for EXS24 on HARD DRIVE

Concert Strings for EXS24 - over 20 GB!
    More information at http://www.kirkhunterstudios.com/con...rive_info.html
    If you want the most cinematic, film score, "big movie" strings, then Concert Strings are the ones to get! Programming includes intervaLive®, Human PItch Correction, Round Robin and a lot more!

18 1st Violins18 2nd Violins10 Violas9 Cellos6 BassesCombinations

adagio, legato, detache, vivo, marcato, velocity marcato, sforzando, spiccato, staccato, pizzicato, "Bartok" pizzicato, tremolo, trills, slides, harmonics

Human Pitch Correction, intervaLive, Round Robin
    With and without mute

Of all of the string sections in the entire Virtuoso Series Pro modules, the Concert Strings are the most passionate with the most flexibility. Their out-of-the-box playability even surpasses the already renowned Symphonic Strings currently available in the Emerald bundle. Concert Strings were recorded in a small concert room in 24 bit and are much more dry than the Symphonic Strings in the Emerald bundle.
    Innovative programming such as intervaLive®, Keyswtiching and Human Pitch Correction are heavily used in this string collection to make it more uniquely realistic than any other large string ensemble available.

Concert Strings EXS 24 Requirements:

Desktop Systems:
    EXS24mkII
    Powermac G4 with 2GB RAM running MacOS 10.4.x or newer
    Hard Drive storage space of at least 22GB for the EXS version
    USB Port

Laptop Systems:
    EXS24mkII
    Powerbook G4 with 2GB RAM 800 MHz or faster running MacOS 10.4.x or newer
    Hard Drive storage space of at least 22GB
    USB Port

Re: Kirk Hunter Concert Strings Now Available for EXS24 on HARD DRIVE

I would much prefer receiving it on DVD than hard drive.. is there going to be a DVD option? As well I do not see the VIP pricing for Concert Strings EXS24 for those who have Emerald.

Quote Originally Posted by dalek3
    I would much prefer receiving it on DVD than hard drive.. is there going to be a DVD option? As well I do not see the VIP pricing for Concert Strings EXS24 for those who have Emerald.
    At this point, it will be awhile before it is available on DVD. While we understand that some out there still prefer the DVD's, we just felt that a much larger percentage out there preferred hard drives. And at this time, it's actually more cost and value effective for us to deliver this on hard drive.

The VIP pricing will be available and posted by the end of tomorrow, Friday, 10/12

Again, stay tuned for the DVD version.

And for the record, I just want to say, I have recieved one of the Ruby HD's and its absolutely great this way. I had to back it up to DVDR once, but now that is done I should never have to touch those discs again and the HD installation is so simple its scary. They're nice looking little drives too.
    "Music is a manifestation of the human spirit similar to a language. If we do not want such things to remain dead treasures, we must do our utmost to make the greatest number of people understand their secrets" -- Zoltan Kodaly

so, with all this hard drive activity, does that mean we're going to see Ruby for the Gigastudio in hard drive soon??? (please, please, please )

Go Back to forum