• Register
  • Help

Topic: Using Sustain and Legato pedals at same time

Share/Bookmark

Using Sustain and Legato pedals at same time

There was supposed to be a tutorial on how to use sustain and legato pedals simultaneous on the support page, but it appears that the link is dead or something happened... I need to use both modes of pedal for piano concerto, does anyone know how to handle situation like this?

Re: Using Sustain and Legato pedals at same time

I'm still using the old KP1 with GPO Studio, haven't find out how to use KP2 with my sequencer...So, what is the workaround for using both modes in KP1? I can't seem to find the "gpo.dll" file.

Quote Originally Posted by kanazo
    I'm still using the old KP1 with GPO Studio, haven't find out how to use KP2 with my sequencer...So, what is the workaround for using both modes in KP1? I can't seem to find the "gpo.dll" file.
    you must looking for VST plug in folder. There you´ll found personal orquestra.dll. Just copy it and insert it on you vst folder´s sequencer

Andres Rodriguez

Beware!!

First you must find the .dll file on your GPO main folder and them copy it and paste on your VST folder´s sequencer

Andres Rodriguez

Hi Kanazo,

I wasn't aware of a legato pedal. What does it do exactly?

The three I know of are the "damper", "soft", and "sostenuto" pedals. A few pianos also have a "practice" pedal.

Best, John
    Stop analyzing; just compose the damn thing!

Go Back to forum