• Register
  • Help

Topic: RealStrat Demo version is out!

RealStrat Demo version is out!

30-day time limited RealStrat virtual instrument Demo (PC/Mac) is now available:

10-day limited demo version of IK Multimedia Amplitube2Duo amp simulator included

Read more about RealStrat:

Demo video/audio samples:

Sergey Egorov,

Smile Re: RealStrat Demo version is out!

Sergey - is there any hope Music Lab's product will appear on Macs? I've recently switched from PC/Sonar to Mac/Logic and really miss Slicey and Fillin....even beta-ware would be good!

Re: RealStrat Demo version is out!

Real Strat and Real Guitar ARE MAC compatible!

I have both and as far as I'm concerned, the demo is a waste of time...just buy it!! Both ROCK! I no longer have to hire guitar players for demos. Easy to use and soudn great.

Re: RealStrat Demo version is out!

Unfortunately no plans for Drum Tools Mac version at the moment (but who knows?)

Thanks for kind words about RealGuitar/Strat.
    Yes that's the only PC/Mac plugins we currently have

Lightbulb Re: RealStrat Demo version is out!

Thanks for the update on slicey & fillin. They really are great products and fill a empty niche out there.

I was listening to some old tracks that were built with a human, session drummer, fillin & slicey (and some wonderful Korg drum voices) and was really impressed.

I say we setup a PayPal charity and accept donations to port Drumtools Performance Designer to Mac...

Go Back to forum