• Register
  • Help

Topic: GJBB with D.P.?

Share/Bookmark

GJBB with D.P.?

hello all... i'm just trying to get Garritan Jazz Band running on my MacBook Pro (universal binary)... i already have GPO on there running through Kontakt Player 2. I bought GJBB quite a while ago (before I had my MacBook) and now i'm just trying to use it as a plug-in for Digital Performer 5. Like i said, i already have GPO running in there but, is there any way i could get the Jazz Band Software working in there? thanks.

Re: GJBB with D.P.?

install it and use it just like GPO.
    Once installed,
    in DP, go to...
    Project
    Add Track
    Instrument Track
    Kontakt player 2 (stereo)
    In either the mixer or the tracks window, make sure that the newly added Kontakt 2 player has the correct output.
    The Kontakt 2 player will load an play any combination of Garritan products.

Dan

thanks for your reply, DPDAN. So... I gather there is no way to get GJBB to show up inside the Kontakt Player 2 just the way GPO does (with the presets listed and categorized?

Quote Originally Posted by godswiph
    thanks for your reply, DPDAN. So... I gather there is no way to get GJBB to show up inside the Kontakt Player 2 just the way GPO does (with the presets listed and categorized?
    Yes, that's how it should show up. Make sure you have installed the JABB Kontakt Player 2.2.3 update from NI, and that you run Service Center to authorize everything. You may need to request a new serial number from NI - there is info about this in the updates area of the NI website.

When I instantiate Kontakt Player 2, I see all my Garritan products - GPO, Strad, Gofriller, JABB, and Concert/Marching Band.

Brian

Go Back to forum