• Register
  • Help

Topic: Cubase News

Share/Bookmark

Cubase News

"Cubase 4.1
    Also spotlighted at Steinberg’s booth is Cubase 4.1, with a world debut for this new version of Cubase. Cubase 4.1 will be a free update for all Cubase 4 customers, and adds new functionality to Steinberg’s Advanced Music Production System. Due for release in late October 2007, the Cubase 4.1 update includes compatibility with Steinberg’s entry-level Sequel music creation software, MusicXML support, a redesigned sample editor, new routing capabilities, sidechaining for VST3 plug-ins and many other new features and enhancements."

Re: Cubase News

Quote Originally Posted by KeithW
    "Cubase 4.1
    Also spotlighted at Steinberg’s booth is Cubase 4.1, with a world debut for this new version of Cubase. Cubase 4.1 will be a free update for all Cubase 4 customers, and adds new functionality to Steinberg’s Advanced Music Production System. Due for release in late October 2007, the Cubase 4.1 update includes compatibility with Steinberg’s entry-level Sequel music creation software, MusicXML support, a redesigned sample editor, new routing capabilities, sidechaining for VST3 plug-ins and many other new features and enhancements."
    Great news, for sure!

But, who was waiting for the compatibility with Steinberg’s entry-level Sequel music creation software? Me...? No!

Gunther
    "Music is the shorthand of emotion." Leo Tolstoy

Listen to me, tuning my triangle http://www.box.net/shared/ae822u6r3i

Quote Originally Posted by KeithW
    "Cubase 4.1
    ...MusicXML support...
    That is great news for who interchange files with score editors.
    Marcelo Colina

Wow!! So at every major upgrade they completely ignore the clamour for a sidechain, then they suddenly listen with a free update. Can't wait to get this.

Go Back to forum