• Register
  • Help

Topic: Finger Snaps

Share/Bookmark

Finger Snaps

HI,

I have terabytes of instrument samples but I can't find any finger snaps. Duh! I'm looking for GS3 solo and duo finger snaps with multiple incarnations that are Round Robined or placed across the keyboard. Anybody know what library they might be in?

Thanks.

Re: Finger Snaps

Quote Originally Posted by musicsuccess
    HI,

I have terabytes of instrument samples but I can't find any finger snaps. Duh! I'm looking for GS3 solo and duo finger snaps with multiple incarnations that are Round Robined or placed across the keyboard. Anybody know what library they might be in?

Thanks.
    Here's one I made once for no apparent reason. Audio quality may be questionable, and finger snapping is not my forte, but it does have RR (like, 10-way, or something) with both hands snapping, stretched over a range. You can build an "ensemble" by playing multiple keys, or you can split the instrument to, say, two discreet 5-way instruments.

Hope you find it useful:

Here it is

Belbin

Belbin,

Thank you so much...these will work out great. I appreciate your help. I'll send you a finished track assuming my client likes finger snaps....you never know.

Best,

musicsuccess

Glad you like.

Go Back to forum