• Register
  • Help

Topic: GPO installation problem on my Mac

Share/Bookmark

GPO installation problem on my Mac

Up

Hi everybody,

First of all, I'm french, so I appologies if my english is not perfect!
    I've just bought my GPO version 3 powered by Kontakt 2.
    My problem is that the installation bugs just after the "choose directory for the library" installation step. So my GPO and kontakt 2 player are not yet registered...as a consequence I do not have access to the Native Instruments technical support....
    My configuration is:
    Powerbook G4 1.25ghz, 2Go Ram, Mac OsX 10.3.9.

I've read that the minimum configurations for the latest (my) version of GPO is a G4 1.5Ghz...but I am not sure that this .25 Ghz difference justify the bug I observe.

I plan to use the GPO (and the Jazz and Big band in the near future) for my pop compositions...so without using the Full GPO capabilities.

Another point, I've installed kontakt 2 demo (full version) without any problem.

I would be very pleased if somebody might help me to solve this problem.
    Cheers

The french Anthony

Re: GPO installation problem on my Mac

Up

Quote Originally Posted by French Anthony
    Up

Hi everybody,

First of all, I'm french, so I appologies if my english is not perfect!
    I've just bought my GPO version 3 powered by Kontakt 2.
    My problem is that the installation bugs just after the "choose directory for the library" installation step. So my GPO and kontakt 2 player are not yet registered...as a consequence I do not have access to the Native Instruments technical support....
    My configuration is:
    Powerbook G4 1.25ghz, 2Go Ram, Mac OsX 10.3.9.

I've read that the minimum configurations for the latest (my) version of GPO is a G4 1.5Ghz...but I am not sure that this .25 Ghz difference justify the bug I observe.

I plan to use the GPO (and the Jazz and Big band in the near future) for my pop compositions...so without using the Full GPO capabilities.

Another point, I've installed kontakt 2 demo (full version) without any problem.

I would be very pleased if somebody might help me to solve this problem.
    Cheers

The french Anthony

Go Back to forum