• Register
  • Help

Topic: The Shadow Of Time

The Shadow Of Time

Original composition by LRK.

Drums (sticks and brushes), Bass (upright n° 1) and Tenor sax (n° 3) from JABB in K2-player.

Guitars: me

Trumpet and trombone: another VSTi.

To listen, go to http://www.virb.com/littleredking and select the song on the player.

Best regards,

Little Red King

Re: The Shadow Of Time

Hello, Little Red King - Welcome to The Listening Room-I think this is your first posting here, yes?

And the name is of a group, and you're the band's leader?

I really like the off-beat manifesto you have posted at the site, and I was starting to enjoy the music - when the site crashed my computer! - After re-booting, not being easily deterred, I tried again--to the same crashing result. Dang!

The computer I use for being online is old, still on Windows 98--!--My XP music computer is kept safely offline. SO, it's very likely that it's due to something with my 'puter that caused the crashes - but I'm just not wanting to go through it again.

Wanted you to know that I Tried!--and was having a good time for a few seconds there!

Randy B.

Your Highness, a most interesting progressive expression!

This is a musical kingdom I don't visit often; but I found
    the work intriguing and listenable and rather a guilty
    pleasure: for a classicist like myself, rather like sneaking
    chocolate cookies when my wife's not looking... lol.

Well done!

My best,

Welcome Little Red King,

hey, this is cooool!

I like your composition and orchestration, first your cool way of guitar-and trumpetplaying!

You did a great job here, well done!

"Music is the shorthand of emotion." Leo Tolstoy

Listen to me, tuning my triangle http://www.box.net/shared/ae822u6r3i

Penfield (Rochester), NY

Hi Little Red King,

I love the name......and the music!! Very cool and well executed. A different sound than most pieces we have here. Thanks for sharing it with the forum.

It is so different!! It is so nice. I am not familiar with this type of music. Must be very complicated to write and play. My congratulations with this.

Hi Randy,

First of all, thanks for trying!

Actually it is my third post in the listening room but my first two were quite a while ago.

I am sorry to hear that the virb site was not very friendly for you . If you are interested in giving it another try, I also have this posted at Download.com. The URL for this one is: http://music.download.com/littleredk...ng_song_artist
    It is also at Dmusic (see link in my sig) but this is an earlier version and I have not yet had the chance to update it at that site.

Little Red King is both me and the group since "group" = me + my computer + Cubase + JABB et al. The name comes from my wife's (slightly sarcastic ) nickname for me. I guess that it could have been worse ... .
    Best regards,

Little Red King

Thank you David, Gunther, Gary and Raymond for taking the time to listen and leave a comment.
    Best regards,

Little Red King

Go Back to forum