• Register
  • Help

Topic: Wanderer

Re: Wanderer

Uh, That's not a URL, it's a file name on YOUR computer.There's no way anyone can download it.
    --gary shannon
    Spooks! - The Movie

Fiziwig.Thanks. I'll get it right one of these days. Never did this without help.

Hi! Just to let you know that I was ready to listen. I'm sure you will figure it out.

Music happens to be an art form that transcends language. - Herbie Hancock

I stopped by as well, Geronimo.

Perhaps we can help if you tell us a little more, like where
    you have that file hosted?

All my best,

Or if you don't have space or aren't able to use Gary's upload area, let me know. I'd be quite happy to host it for you.

"Life is rarely fair..." - Garlan, of Thorandall

Kinvint.Really nice of you to offer jelp. I do not have a web page yet so I think I'll give Gary's another try. Maybe I'll get it right.

How do I delete the post "wanderer" that I did wrong and try again?

Dallas, TX

Gerimino, you won't need to get rid of this thread if you can get your file uploaded to the player, because you can edit your first post and add the link.

upload page:

player page:

After you see your mp3 show up on the player page, click on the little cd-drive icon and it will start playing in a browser, then copy the link from the address bar and paste it into your top post.

Leaf,thanks. Did another mix since then and wouuld like to post the new version. Thanks again. All you folks are really great and petient. This is very encouraging for someone like me. Thanks to all who have responded so kindly

Go Back to forum