• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Topic: OT - For what it's worth.

West Seneca, NY

Unhappy OT - For what it's worth.

It is very funny how life can take a turn for the worse in just a blink of an eye. I'll be away indefinite due to a problem of extreme ... well, let me put it this way ... a broken heart.
    Before I leave I'm going to stop in the Listen page and see if I can find some cheerful music before I lose my sanity completely.
    You are all such great people!
    See you all!

Re: OT - For what it's worth.

What ever happend my friend - stay with us. We will try to cheer you up as good as we can.

renes, formerly known as fmfgs
    just came back to the forum to say hi to you.

Dallas, TX

I'll be praying for you Styxx, please let us know if there is anything else we can do.

Hi Styxx,

I'll be thinking of you.
    You can pull through it.
    As Leaf said, let us know if we can do anything to help.

I am sincerely sorry to hear about that.

In Italian there is a saying that might come in handy in situations like this and is also connected to what goes on here at Garritan central: Canta che ti passa. In English, it would be something like: A song will help you weather the storm. So maybe a little bit of musical exchange from time to time on the forum might help things?

In any case, I understand that this can't be any fun for you and I hope that you pull through fast and none the worse for wear and tear. Best wishes.
    Best regards,

Little Red King

Hang in there, Styxx. You're a great part of this board and I'd hate to lose you. Best of luck.
    In theory there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is.

http://reberclark.blogspot.com http://reberclark.bandcamp.com http://www.youtube.com/reberclark

You got my number, man...call it.

Jim Williams
    Professor of Capitalism
    Indianapolis Brass Choir
    All Your Bass Sus&Short Are Belong to Us.

Hang in there, Mike... I'll be keeping a good thought handy for you.

My best,

Mike, you are loved by many here

Styxx- I know I haven't been a member of this forum long but, I know you are one of the great person's that I've been fortunate enough to listen to some of your work here and it has brought me much happiness! Life is strange and, although I can't speak for everyone here, I personally feel your sorrow and know what you are going through. You are in my prayers man...
    Take care of yourself and hopefully, listening to all the wonderful music here can bring you some happiness.

Jaker "Shaver"
    "A wrong note played timidly, is still a wrong note. A wrong note played with authority, is improvisation."

Go Back to forum