I'm still not satisfied with my live setup.
- playing VST and sample libraries on stage
That's what I have:
- VST-Instruments like Ivory, Atmosphere, Trilogy
- Kontakt-Libs like Scarbee
- Steinberg VST Rack, Cubase
- two Keyboards
- Notebook, with everything needed
That's what I want:
- Keyb 1: Switch between Ivory and Scarbee-Libs like C.E.P.
- Keyb 2: Switch between Atmosphere and B4
- switching with hardware buttons of the Keyboards or other device
- changing presets of B4
How can I solve this the best way?