• Register
  • Help

Topic: Why arenít the Stylus RMX video tutorials available to potential customers?

Share/Bookmark

Why arenít the Stylus RMX video tutorials available to potential customers?

This obviously has to have been a corporate policy decision.

But as a potential customer, Iíd really like to kick the tires, as much as possible, before I put my money down.

I realize that there are other concerns with having demo downloads of products to try, but a video of actually seeing what the product can do has got to be a great sales tool, yes?

I searched this forum but could not find the answer to my question.

Eric?

Re: Why arenít the Stylus RMX video tutorials available to potential customers?

There's a bunch of videos up there already for potential customers. We plan to make more available too.

The tutorial videos are geared entirely towards users and not towards potential customers, which is one of the reasons they are separated.

The other is to combat piracy. We offer lots of "extras" that only registered users can access.

Quote Originally Posted by spectrum
    There's a bunch of videos up there already for potential customers. We plan to make more available too................
    Yep, I've seen all of the ones on the website.
    OK. I'll be looking for them.
    While you're at it, why don't you have a "Group Buy" of all three current Spectrasonic VIs for "potential customers" like me?
    Come on Eric, make me an offer I can't refuse.

Sorry, we don't sell direct.

Best thing to do is work out sales issues with your Authorized Spectrasonics dealer. They often put together package deals.

Quote Originally Posted by spectrum
    Sorry, we don't sell direct.
    Best thing to do is work out sales issues with your Authorized Spectrasonics dealer. They often put together package deals.
    Thank you, sir.
    I will definitely be on the look out.

Go Back to forum