• Register
  • Help

Topic: Missing Sounds in Finale 2008

Share/Bookmark

Missing Sounds in Finale 2008

I recently purchased a copy of Finale 2008 and installed it from the 3 CDs and registered it and all that. But now I seam to be missing some of the sounds. I installed the Garritan sounds that came with Finale but some are missing. When ever I add marching percussion, fusion drum set or ethnic percussion it tells me I’m missing a lot of files for the sounds. I’ve had it search my computer and even reinstalled finale and the sounds but no luck on fixing it. Any ideas what’s up?

Re: Missing Sounds in Finale 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Wartarkus
    I recently purchased a copy of Finale 2008 and installed it from the 3 CDs and registered it and all that. But now I seam to be missing some of the sounds. I installed the Garritan sounds that came with Finale but some are missing. When ever I add marching percussion, fusion drum set or ethnic percussion it tells me I’m missing a lot of files for the sounds. I’ve had it search my computer and even reinstalled finale and the sounds but no luck on fixing it. Any ideas what’s up?
    Wartarkus,

Sorry that you're having issues with Finale, but this particular forum is dedicated to NOTION. You are MORE than welcome to post here but please keep the content related to NOTION.

Thanks!
    Kyle Poehling
    kyle@notionmusic.com

Go Back to forum