• Register
  • Help

Topic: DIVA Solo Voices - sweet!

DIVA Solo Voices - sweet!

I got a chance to hear Francis Belardino\'s upcoming \"Diva\" solo voices library. Let me just say.. wow. A lot of people have been relying on Symphony of Voices for solo voices. I think that\'s going to change with this library (except of course Diva is only female voices). I only got to hear one soloist so far.. I think it was the \"breathy\" one. Very cool stuff! You all should be looking forward to this.

PS: Terribly sorry I can\'t post an mp3 [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] I\'m only allowed to talk about what I hear/see.

PPS: Phantom Voice Classical Male Soloists is in the pre-production stages.

Re: DIVA Solo Voices - sweet!

So, when is it supposed to be released? When\'s he going to put up some mp3 demos? I want to hear it.

Is it possible to give an approximate release date, like to the nearest month?

Also, are these phantom male voices by the same designer? Glad to hear that there will be solo male voices as well.

I have been wantig solo voice samples for a long time now!

WOW! Thank you, Sam!

Thank you for your interest guys.

DIVA will be released within the next few weeks.

To date: the target selling price is $149.99. This may increase slightly due to the fact that DIVA (when all is said and done) may be a 2 CD set. We went a tad over board [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I will be posting all release information ASAP.

I have 2 wonderful composers on staff... as soon as I get product in their hands they will post their magic.

I will get a \"teaser\" posted ASAP.

I am a composer as well but I am not in the league of Aaron and KC so I will only post a small, 10 second sound byte of DIVA. I want to leave the demos to the pros.

Phantom Voice is by Bela D Media as well.

Long time since I saw you post here Francis, been working hard have we? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

LOL. Oh man. I have how many \"Giga\" bytes to edit?

Really looking forward Francis! [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Hey all.

I just want to add that Diva was designed to be a slow and haunting vocal. I will be pushing for a sweet, legato playability but I do not believe Diva will \"sing\" fast lines.

However, there are rapid staccato vowels and consonants.

I will know more soon [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I am not trying to knock my own work but I also do not wish to mislead.

Go Back to forum