• Register
  • Help

Topic: Sib 5 recording as wav

Share/Bookmark

Sib 5 recording as wav

I just got my new sib5 and am having problems with the saving as a wav. When I click on the tab that looks like a cd, the box says the time that the wav will be. For example 5 min 19 secs. Once it is completed, I open the wav file and it varies in length. One time it was over 6 minutes long. Another it was 11 minutes and once it was 24 minutes. I get my 5 minutes and 19 secs of music plus a bunch of dead space. What's up?

Also I have a reverb button for The essential sounds and none for GPO instruments and none for JABB.

I have had to try to get reverb thru another program and had to cut the size of the files in another program as well.

This is my first day with Sib5 and needless to say I am not a happy camper.

Any help would be appreciated!!!

Ron

Re: Sib 5 recording as wav

Quote Originally Posted by rolifer
    I just got my new sib5 and am having problems with the saving as a wav. When I click on the tab that looks like a cd, the box says the time that the wav will be. For example 5 min 19 secs. Once it is completed, I open the wav file and it varies in length. One time it was over 6 minutes long. Another it was 11 minutes and once it was 24 minutes. I get my 5 minutes and 19 secs of music plus a bunch of dead space. What's up?
    This is a known issue with Sibelius 5.0. Sibelius 5.1 resolves the issue completely. It is a free download for registered users of Sibelius 5.0. It can be downloaded from the Sibelius downloads page.

Note: You will need to delete Sib 5.0 in order to install Sib. v5.1.
    Don

StringTunes - Music To Soothe Your Soul!
    www.stringtunes.com

Go Back to forum