• Register
  • Help

Topic: FOR SALE- Sonivox MUSE

Share/Bookmark

FOR SALE- Sonivox MUSE

I have the original box, dongle, DVD's, etc. I just wasn't all that happy with the sounds- maybe it's because I have so many libraries already that an all-in-one module isn't something that doesn't easily impress me anymore. Obviously, though, a lot of people like how it sounds.

I thought I would put it up here first before I stick it on E-bay this weekend.

I paid over $400 for it a few months ago. $300 O.B.O. (if I get at least $275 I will also pay for the shipping within the USA). I live in Las Vegas, NV if someone here wants it.

Take care,

Sean

Sean C. Dockery
    www.SeanDockery.com

Cubase 5, Komplete 6, Alchemy, PLAY, Vienna Instruments, Spectrasonics, and much more

INTEL|CORE I7 980X 3.33G, 12G CORSAIR DDR3, SSD 160G|OCZ for OS.

Re: FOR SALE- Sonivox MUSE

Sold!!!!

Sean C. Dockery
    www.SeanDockery.com

Cubase 5, Komplete 6, Alchemy, PLAY, Vienna Instruments, Spectrasonics, and much more

Sean:
    Thanks for the opportunity to buy your new, unregistered MUSE library. I have been looking at that library as a basic collection of a variety of sounds for some time. Thanks for letting me give it a good home.

I have it and use several of the sounds live as they are great quality and have such a ridiculously small footprint in RAM.

I mix these sounds w/ all sorts of old Akai, Giga stuff and they work great.

It's not designed to be a super overbloated app for recording, but it has many quality sounds.

For anyone playing live that can't tolerate those regurgitated Motif, Triton sounds, it's perfect.

I especially like mixing some of the synths with my hardware analogs to give them extra timbre.
    JimmyV

Quote Originally Posted by quantum7
    I thought I would put it up here first before I stick it on E-bay this weekend.
    You are lucky you have sold it here, since SoniVox will shut down any eBay auction of their products, since they don't allow product resales (why they don't with products that have a Syncrosoft dongle is unclear to me).

Precisely the reason I will never buy any product from Sonivox again then. I don't fully agree with, but do understand a company not allowing a dissatisfied customer to resell their "unprotected" software due to copying, etc., BUT I'll be damned if I am going to support a company that will not allow a dissatisfied customer to re-sell a "protected" library that wasn't even registered yet. IMHO that is similar to telling me I am not allowed to resell my X-box 360. I know a lot of people will disagree with me, but I have been dissatisfied probably 1 out of every 5 times I have purchased music software. I spend an average of 5k per year on software and feel that I have wasted a lot of good money taking the software on a "test-drive". So many times the demos sound better or different (to my ears at least) than what I actually receive. I just wish there was a legal way to "Try before you buy." Maybe one day the developers will be given an easier and safer way to do this. I believe this would be beneficial to all the "quality" software developers. I sometimes miss the old days when I spent 3 hours previewing every sound on the next hardware synth that I plucked down $2,000 on.

Sean C. Dockery
    www.SeanDockery.com

Quote Originally Posted by RobertTewes
    Sean:
    Thanks for the opportunity to buy your new, unregistered MUSE library. I have been looking at that library as a basic collection of a variety of sounds for some time. Thanks for letting me give it a good home.
    Your welcome, Robert. I'm glad that you will get enjoyment out of.

Sean C. Dockery
    www.SeanDockery.com

Go Back to forum