• Register
  • Help

Topic: G5=Dead..End of using Atmosphere

Share/Bookmark

G5=Dead..End of using Atmosphere

Oh well..I knew the day would come. My G5 is dead. Now I only have my intel..So a fond and sad farewell to using Atmosphere..I'm really gonna miss it..A hankie or shoulder please...LOL..JON

Re: G5=Dead..End of using Atmosphere

We'll have some good news for you next month on an Intel Mac support solution for Atmosphere.

Thanks, Eric -- can't wait! Switched in January and have been limping along with Atmosphere on a PC.
    Kind regards,

John
    www.johngrahammusic.com

Mac Intel news for Atmosphere? I can't wait!!!

I purchased a MacBookPro for Atmosphere and was dismayed when the software wouldn't or couldn't talk to each other. So my valued Atmosphere software has lived in its box for the last few months. Five of them!

I use the MBP for RT video edit work so that numbed the pain. The Intel compatibility fix would be the magic bullet for my headache.

I wait with anticipation and REALLY look forward to hearing my software work at last. Time to dust off my systsem methinks! I wouldn't lower myself and use this fantastic software on a PC though. Its bad enough having an Intel in my Mac....a MS bottleneck PC would simply kill the fun.

Quote Originally Posted by spectrum
    We'll have some good news for you next month on an Intel Mac support solution for Atmosphere.
    Hi Eric.... thats great news about next month (should be November then..) can you tell us more... next days or more at the end of November.. can´t wait!! Will it be "only" an intel update or also more features?
    Best regards - Christoph

Go Back to forum