• Register
  • Help

Topic: Score Motown-y horn section for me?

Score Motown-y horn section for me?

Hey, folks. Sorry I haven't been around here much this past year or so. I've been very busy and there's been a lot of traveling. I still lurk here from time to time to see what's up in the Garritan universe.

But anyway, I'm looking to have a horn section scored for an upbeat Motownish song for my next album. I started to work on it myself, but I'm crunched for time with other things and I also realized that somebody else could probably do that a lot better than I could.

I'm not offering any payment up front, but I'll try to work it out to get you something. Certainly, you'll be credited, and the CD will be getting a national publicity campaign, so it could lead to more work. Ideally, you could record the parts with JABB or GPO so I can hear it that way, but I'll likely be recording an actual horn section on the parts, so you wouldn't have to knock yourself out as far as how the recording sounds. I can appreciate what it's supposed to be from a rough mockup.

If you're interested, give me a PM or e-mail me through here and I'll send over a demo of the song and some more details.

Thanks much!
    - Cool Tunes for Kids -

Re: Score Motown-y horn section for me?

Oh, and of course, if you know someone else who does horn section scoring in that style really well, please let me know.

- Cool Tunes for Kids -

Go Back to forum