• Register
  • Help

Topic: Anyone heard of Sonivox working on a new string library

Share/Bookmark

Anyone heard of Sonivox working on a new string library

I was hinted last week by someone at Sonivox that they will be working on something, something to do with strings, perhaps a replacement for the original SISS. Of course the guy could not go into it. He said if he did he would have to kill me. Those were his exact words. Nice guy though....

Mmmmmm. Now, there are simply no better sounding, sweeter romantic strings out there. So this obviously has my attention!!

I want them!!! NOW!

I would presume that they will be released with the GVI, like Muse, I'm possitive with some sort of player at least. My only hope is that it will be as good as the original, at least more playable.

One can only speculate.

Re: Anyone heard of Sonivox working on a new string library

OK, I want to know. NOW!!
    But that will mean MORE money. I feel a huge, really huge to do list comming from my wife again

SoniVox could clean up if they dropped the price of SISO in half. Given EastWest has made SO MUCH money by having sales and dropping prices over time, I am really surprised other sample library developers haven't followed them.

There are people like myself who will never buy SISO at its current price. Cut the price in half and I would order tomorrow.

String theory?

Go Back to forum