• Register
  • Help

Topic: Creepy HALLOWEEN music at General Discussion

Share/Bookmark

Creepy HALLOWEEN music at General Discussion

In case you haven't seen the Halloween music contest thread in General Discussion - Go there and get creeped out!

It's an annual event when Forum members come up with music intended to scare the socks off listeners.

As of this posting, 18 members have come up with entries in this composition contest which ends at midnight, October 31.

I wrote something especially for the occassion, and it's on that thread along with skeeeery pieces from:
    DPDAN
    GUNTHER
    K E PEACE
    GARY FIZIWIG - (TWO entries)
    DR MCMOOSE
    SANYAREM
    RICHR
    SHAVER
    LINDA
    WRAYER
    BOSONE
    BMONRONEY
    ENDOCRINEMUSIC
    SAMANTHA
    FRANK CID
    JONRAY
    Go there and be ready to get a bad case of the shivers as you find out just how WEEEeeird these Forum members can be!

Randy B.
    (rbowser)

Re: Creepy HALLOWEEN music at General Discussion

That's very creepy.

I listened to a few and was totaly creeped out by it. I decided to wait for all the entries to get in and the voting to begin, so i wouldn't be too biased by those great entries i already heard.

Randy, you said it ends on 31? I thought that was the deadline for entries not the end of the competition, is that what you meant?

David

Hi, David - Yeah, I meant the 31st is the deadline for entries.

This is the first year I've been on the Forum, so I don't know how this Halloween event has been run before. My impression that it was a more casual thing than the Challenge event, and thought maybe Gary was picking the winner. ? - Maybe a polling thread will appear after Halloween--I guess I don't know for sure. We'll wait and see!

Randy B.
    (rbowser)

Quote Originally Posted by rbowser-
    Hi, David - Yeah, I meant the 31st is the deadline for entries.

This is the first year I've been on the Forum, so I don't know how this Halloween event has been run before. My impression that it was a more casual thing than the Challenge event, and thought maybe Gary was picking the winner. ? - Maybe a polling thread will appear after Halloween--I guess I don't know for sure. We'll wait and see!

Randy B.
    (rbowser)
    Randy, yes that is how they did it last year, posted them up for voting. I remember that because my entry "Oooooooooooh" recieved one vote, and it made my day, and my year, that someone out there was so creeped out by my entry that they picked it amoung all those eeeeeery concoctions.

Go Back to forum