• Register
  • Help

Topic: Any Kirk Hunter Flutes owners?

Share/Bookmark

Any Kirk Hunter Flutes owners?

I got my copy in the mail today.. just wondering who else has them--post a reply!

Re: Any Kirk Hunter Flutes owners?

So, do you like it? I can\'t imagine anyone NOT liking it. It sounds great. Can\'t wait to get my new set up so I can start buying stuff like this.

I just got them, and as you know, they sound great! I haven\'t had the opportunity to use them in a track yet, but will try and find some time soon.

I am an owner of the Kirk Hunter flutes and I really love them. I only can recommend them! Great tone.

I was looking into getting the Flutes and the Solo strings. Now that I\'ve heard some good reviews, I\'ll get my copy! Thanks...

Will

The KH Flutes are great, and I highly recommend them if all you have is AO flutes or DDSW. Honestly, I don\'t like the KH Flutes rips (runs) because of the scale used.. they are not your standard major/minor runs like you have in AO.

I don\'t have the KH Solo Strings yet, but they sound amazing. KH Flutes is my first Kirk Hunter library, and I like the use of the mod wheel to switch between articulations. For me personally, it\'s less distracting than using standard keyswitches.

I\'m with Sam...the KH Flutes are great! They blend well with other libraries and are easy to mix with (full bodied, but still cut well). I also like using the mod wheel to switch articulations...seems a bit quicker for me than trying to remember what key switches what.

Go Back to forum